Slothy Claus: A Funny, Rhyming Christmas Story about Patience
What would happen to Christmas if Santa Claus were a sloth . . . literally? Would Slothy Claus make it to every home by Christmas morning? Join Slothy Claus in this fun, charming story that teaches kids that Christmas is about more than presents under the tree.
Slothy Claus has lots of presents for good boys and girls this year, but how is this notoriously lethargic animal supposed to travel all around the world in just one night? You guessed it--Slothy takes his sweet time and does what sloths do best: sleep and eat. Will the kids wake up to empty stockings and no presents under the tree? Will Christmas be ruined?
With a bright, glittery cover, Slothy Claus is a humorous, heartwarming tale with a positive message for kids and adults about patience and contentment.
Children ages 4 to 8 will
- learn that the joy of Christmas doesn't come from gifts and toys but from the love between family and friends;
- enjoy the delightfully funny one-of-a-kind artwork; and
- cheer on Slothy Claus as they read classic rhymes.
Parents will love
- the story's themes of family and friends, giving and contentment, and patience;
- giving this book for Advent, Christmas, or other holidays and celebrations;
- reading this book to their kids at bedtime on Christmas Eve or any time;
- making Slothy Claus part of their Christmas reading tradition; and
- identifying with a protagonist that's a little fatigued (and hungry) around the holidays.
This holiday season, celebrate Christmas (and sloth life) with Slothy Claus.